Crystal Gems RP: A Steven Universe RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become a Crystal Gem and beat the baddies, or become a Homeworld Gem and bring the Rebellion to it's knees!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ruby Heart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruby
Gemunoid
Ruby

Info
Character Link:
Weapon:

Ruby Heart Empty
PostSubject: Ruby Heart   Ruby Heart Icon_minitime1Sat 16 Jan 2016, 7:49 am

THE CHARACTER CREATION TEMPLATE
 Ruby Heart A17d5610

Main Info
Name: Ruby Heart
Race: Gemunoid
Faction:Rebels
Distinctive Characteristics: Despite looking very young, Ruby Heart is in fact eighteen years old in human years.
Face Claim:Peashy from Neptunia

Statistical Info
Personality:Ruby heart is a very excitable and energetic young girl and acts very childish for her age, and doesn't care what others say about her childlike form or about her childish nature. Ruby heart is always very hyperactive and never stops for a single second for anything other then food or someone to play with. She loves to play with others and pudding, she dislikes mean people and monsters and she fears having no people to play with and having the world be destroyed. Ruby heart's motivation for being away from the gem world is to prove she is strong enough to survive on her own and to get strong enough to be able to show that even though she is small, you can achieve great things.
Gem:
Ruby:
A hexagon-cut of a ruby, her gem is placed on her forehead and shines wonderfully.

Appearance Info
Height:3ft 7inchs
Weight:70 lbs
Overall Look: A very small, blond haired, blue eyed girl that always wears a cute black, yellow and white colored top and bottoms with a brown and white tail attached to back of the bottoms. her hair style is always in a very messy and never bothers to make it clean, even when it is a very serious event.

Background Info
History:Born on the gem home world by a gem mother and a human farther, Ruby heart was always different from the other gems and was shown to have a very slow growth compared to everyone else, so much as that she only looked to be seven years of age when she became twelve years old. living on the gem home world for Ruby heart was not very difficult for her, except for her height and her body not growing much, but she would refuse to let her size get in her way from becoming the best gem warrior she could possibly be with her limited size and the stunted growth of her body.

once Ruby got to the age of 7, her body was still only around four years of age, she was able to start her training to become a gem warrior, with a few other gem warrior cadets that thought of her as nothing more then a waste of space and that she should give up before she got hurt. Training for a good three years, Ruby heart had learned to control her gem powers that allowed her to manifest her weapons, a set of claws, out and managed to master her weapons in little to no time at all, only managing to keep her claws out for a less then ten minutes at a time.

though her trainer didn't approve of her as a gem warrior, Ruby heart, at the age of fourteen years of age, managed to sneak on board a ship to earth and find a way to a town which had seemed to be very interesting and was a beach which was fairly new to her, making her more interested in staying in the town for a longer period then she first intended to do so. after spending another 4 years on the planet, Ruby heart decided to stay around the town and make it her new home for now as the people treated her like she acted, like a little kid that was too. to this day, Ruby heart is living in beach city, keeping herself fed and happy by helping out everyone she can to ensure she can become the strongest Gem in the world and protect everyone she loves and cares about.

RP Sample:Eve would show up after having a long sleep in the hotel by flying with her black leathery wings, only landing in the water and happily laughing. After getting out of the water, having the Mark from Marise applied on to her, Eve would get back into the water before saying. "Nice to meet you, Tyson. I am glad your here with Assama to look after us. i will do my utter most best to make sure this monster won't live to wreak another ship especially since i have a advantage here. a lot of water makes my spells stronger thanks to my water benders soul. i better go under to spy the target. " Eve would say before diving into the water and scouting ahead to find the target monster.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Send private message Send e-mail https://crystalgemsrp.board-directory.net
Back to top Go down
Ruby
Gemunoid
Ruby

Info
Character Link:
Weapon:

Ruby Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby Heart   Ruby Heart Icon_minitime1Sat 16 Jan 2016, 9:06 am

All set. ready for assessment. Bump
Back to top Go down
Moonstone
God/Goddess
God/Goddess
Moonstone

Info
Character Link:
Weapon: Bo Staff of Moonlight

Ruby Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby Heart   Ruby Heart Icon_minitime1Sun 17 Jan 2016, 8:35 am

I cleaned up your app for you! Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://crystalgemsrp.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

Ruby Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby Heart   Ruby Heart Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ruby Heart
Page 1 of 1